A YOGA & SAILING RETREAT
An opportunity to connect and heal ourselves through Yoga, Meditation, our contact with mother nature and the water element. Allowing us the space and time to turn inwards before we gently and slowly open up to the full bloom energy of summer.
Join me and the team at Eysailing for an early summer retreat aboard a gorgeous sailboat that will be our home for 7 days as we sail into the Ionian sea islands.
The retreat includes daily Yoga and Meditation classes, healing sessions, nourishing & healthy food to awaken the senses, lots and lots of swimming in the clear waters of the Ionian sea, freediving & snorkelling, and plenty of time to attune and align to our outer and inner landscape.
The yoga classes will range from an early morning Vinyasa Flow to awaken the energy in the body to an evening Restorative or Yin yoga class to soothe our nervous system and end the day full of bliss, self-love and peace.
When: 29/6 - 5/7
Check in: Monday 29 at 3pm - Check out: Sunday 5 at 8am
Our starting and finishing point will be the Sami Marina at Kefalonia island. The closest airport is Kefalonia Island International Airport (EFL).
We will sail the South Ionian Sea and explore the islands of Meganisi, Kastos, Kalamos, Ithaca and Kefalonia.
We will stay aboard the sailing yatch "Lito". She is 44' feet long and has 4 cabins and 2 WCs. She has all the necessary equipment onboard.
Price: 450€ paid in full (previously 750€)
- 7 night accommodation on the Sailboat and all expenses for the sailboat (skipper, fuel, towels, bed linen)
- The yoga classes, meditation sessions and special workshops.
- Freediving / Snorkelling session.
- Breakfast onboard: organic & healthy with plenty of plant based options available. In order to have space to explore the local gastronomy outside the boat.
- Airport transfer
- Meals outside the boat
What should I bring with me:
- There will be Yoga mats on board, but feel free to bring your own if you wish.
- A journal or notebook and pen.
Ready to book?
Contact me at