- DIVING INWARDS -
A Yoga & Sailing Retreat
Join me and the team at Eysailing for an early summer retreat aboard a gorgeous sailboat that will be our home for 7 days as we sail into the Ionian sea islands.
This retreat will be an opportunity to connect and heal ourselves through Yoga, Meditation, our contact with mother nature and the water element. Allowing us the space and time to turn inwards before we gently and slowly open up to the full bloom energy of summer.
The retreat includes daily Yoga and Meditation classes, healing sessions, nourishing and organic mediterranean food to awaken the senses, lots and lots of swimming in the clear waters of the Ionian sea, freediving & snorkelling, and plenty of time to attune and align to our outer and inner landscape.
The yoga classes will range from an early morning Vinyasa Flow to awaken the energy in the body to an evening Restorative or Yin yoga class to soothe our nervous system and end the day full of bliss, self-love and peace.
When: 31/5 - 7/6
Our starting and finishing point will be the Sami Marina at Kefalonia island. The closest airport is Kefalonia Island International Airport (EFL).
We will sail the South Ionian Sea and visit the islands of Meganisi, Kastos, Kalamos, Ithaca and Kefalonia.
Check in: Sunday 31/5 at 3pm // Check out: Sunday 7/6 at 8am
We will stay aboard the sailing yatch "Lito". She is 44' feet long and has 4 cabins and 2 WCs. She has all the necessary equipment onboard.
Price: 750€ paid in full.
There are 2 early bird spots left at 675€ for bookings made until 29 of February.
- 7 night accommodation on the Sailboat and all expenses for the sailboat (skipper, fuel, towels, bed linen)
- The yoga classes, meditation sessions and special workshops.
- Freediving / Snorkelling session.
- All meals onboard: breakfast, lunch and 2-3 dinners so there is space to explore the local gastronomy outside the boat. (Plant based options available)
- Airport transfer
- Meals outside the boat
What should I bring with me:
- There will be Yoga mats on board, but feel free to bring your own if you wish.
- A journal or notebook and pen
Ready to book?
Contact me at
You can cancel your booking subject to:
- 180 days before arrival you will be refunded 70% of the fee.
- 179-60 days before arrival you will be refunded 40% of the fee.
- 59-40 days before arrival you will be refunded 15% of the fee.